TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Due to the order process we cannot accept cancellations. We aim to process orders within 24 hours. Please ensure you select your products carefully. Orders may be cancelled only in the instance where the order has not yet been shipped.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We will give an exchange on online orders (excluding shipping charges) within 14 days of purchase if there is a fault / damage with the product or fabric fault. The items are returned in an unused condition.
To ensure you receive your preferred exchange choice please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact details, invoice number and details of the preferred replacement choice (Item name, colour & size). This will ensure your item is kept aside whilst we await your return to us.
To return your preferred choice to you, a Postage & Handling charge will be applied once we receive the item you wish to exchange. We will contact you to process your payment, please ensure My Everlasting Creations has your best contact details (Or alternatively you can supply a paid, self-addressed Australia post bag for us to use with your returned item). The EXCHANGE OR FAULTY ITEMS RETURN FORM must be completed and returned with your item.
My Everlasting Creations reserves the right to determine whether a product is faulty and conduct a production and quality check. If deemed faulty by My Everlasting Creations a replacement item will be shipped where possible subject to stock availability or a full refund including postage will be issued.
- All My Everlasting Creations are hand made.
- My Everlasting Creations will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery.
- Customers will be responsible for the return shipping and handling charge.
- You need to send the original or a copy of receipt with you order.
- In the event that your product is lost in transit, My Everlasting Creations will not be held liable and therefore recommends that you send all returns via Register Post.
- We ask that you allow 7 business days from the day you return your package for your account to be credited.
- All items must be returned within 14 days of original order.
- Items have to be returned unused, with original tags intact.
- All returns must be sent back via registered post.
- Online purchases must be returned to the address below.
- We cannot guarantee that the item you wish to exchange your purchase for will be available.
- Refunds generally exclude shipping cost. If for some reason we missed a fault or sent the wrong item, we will gladly provide you with a full refund (incl. shipping) or free exchange. The shipping cost will not be refunded on change of mind returns.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on sale/clearance items for change of mind selection.
Enclose your receipt, Return/Exchange form and merchandise to:
My Everlasting Creations
27 Brennan Parade.
Strathpine, Queensland, 4500
For further inquiries please email us at email@example.com
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
We would like to make your online shopping experience with us as enjoyable and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions in regards to ordering or a purchase you have made, please feel free to email us and we will do our best to assist you with your enquiries.
Orders will receive a minimum flat rate shipping fee or express post fee, depending on your selection at checkout, in Australia.
- To guarantee delivery we recommend you send your parcel to your place of work, PO BOX or somewhere where there will be someone to receive it between 9am-5pm. If there isn’t anyone at the residential address at the time of delivery a card will be left and your parcel will be redirected to the nearest post office. If it is returned to us due to failure to collect then you will be responsible for the shipping to have it resent.
- We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible. Orders placed before 1pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, where stock is available, will be dispatched the same day or next working day. Orders placed after 1pm (AEST) will be dispatched within 2 working days. During our busy sale periods please allow up to 2-3 days for your order to be dispatched.
- You will receive your order in approximately 2 – 8 working days. We must have correct and complete addresses, including a company name where necessary, and at least one contact telephone number.
- We use Australia Post for deliveries.
- In the unlikely case that an item you have purchased is sold out we will contact you, so you can choose an alternative item or request a refund.
- Please note that payment verification is required prior to us shipping your order. Depending on your payment method this may add a small delay to your shipping time.
Delivery to New Zealand and The United Kingdom are at a minimum flat rate. Orders to New Zealand and the United Kingdom normally take between 7-14 working days.
Duties for Overseas Customers:
The prices within the online store do not include relevant overseas duties and other custom charges that you may incur. Strictly no returns.
My Everlasting Creations ships to most destinations around the world via Toll Priority and arrive within 10-27 working days from dispatch. My Everlasting Creations does not accept any responsibility for customs delays, duties or taxes that may apply. International customers will need to check with their local customs office in regard to what, if any, duty you may be liable for when the order arrives. Sorry no C.O.D’s or P.O. boxes.
- All orders are in Australian dollars (AUD).
- International orders may take up to 30 days to be delivered depending on your countries custom process.
- We use Australia Post for our international deliveries and they require a signature on receipt of your order. If there is no one at the delivery address a calling card will be left and the order will be returned to the depot. This card will have options for you to arrange an alternative delivery time.
- On international deliveries we can’t deliver to post office boxes and we don’t offer C.O.D on any orders.
- All international orders are exempt from Australian GST (10%); however they may incur taxes and duties applied by customs in the country where the order is delivered.
- Any duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer. Strictly no returns.
- To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable “merchandise”. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a “gift”, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. If you require further information about your countries taxes and duties you will need to contact your local customs office directly.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Customers submitting a purchase order agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions set out by My Everlasting Creations. The following terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions and My Everlasting Creations reserves the right to make changes to the website and this document at any time. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
My Everlasting Creations does not accept liability for any loss or damages caused by this website, or any website linked to this website.
My Everlasting Creations Reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order at any time without giving reason. We will make all reasonable effort to contact the customer using the details provided and all received monies will be refunded using the method received.
My Everlasting Creations will not accept orders via phone, fax or email. All orders must be placed through the website.
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (eg: strikes, floods etc.).
Online orders for delivery within Australia are dispatched via Australia Post and arrive within 4 – 7 working days from dispatch. A flat minimum or express post fee applies to all Australian deliveries depending on your selection.
If any items cannot be fulfilled from your order we will contact you via email.
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS
The customer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault or damage and must notify My Everlasting Creations immediately. Goods may be returned providing the items are unused with tags intact and accompanied by the receipt / packing slip.
My Everlasting Creations reserves the right to change prices without notice. All prices and orders are displayed and processed in Australia Dollars (AUD). For overseas buyers, your credit card will be billed in Australian dollars and converted into the relevant currencies by your financial institution.
* My Everlasting Creations will take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We will give an exchange on online orders (excluding shipping charges) within 14 days of purchase if there is a fault / damage with the product. The items are returned in unused condition. This excludes sale items. Custom made orders are non-refundable unless fabric is faulty. We will replace the item if the fabric is faulty. If your order is not correct then you need to contact us within 14 days for your order to be replaced or order refunded.
Orders may be cancelled only in the instance where the order has not yet been shipped.
In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, My Everlasting Creations reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders.
My Everlasting Creations will make all reasonable effort to contact the customer using the details provided and all received monies will be refunded using the method received.
Colours shown on this website are representative only. All colours of items are reproduced as accurately as possible, however a slight variation may occur in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different on the website due to computer picture resolution and individual monitor settings.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on this website, and the website itself, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights. These materials are owned My Everlasting Creations. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this site or as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by http://www.myeverlastingcreations.com. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purpose other than your personal non-commercial use, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior express written permission of My Everlasting Creations is strictly prohibited.